Tuesday, May 30, 2017

SUMMERTIME!!!!

Today it was over 80 degrees outside.

It was so nice!

Then we went to Damon's soccer game. And it was still over 80 degrees outside.....and it wasn't so nice.

Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but I really don't like the heat. 80 degrees is about my max unless i'm by the beach. Then bring it on. But if I'm chasing kids around at a soccer game, 31 weeks pregnant, in PANTS........80 degrees is too freakin hot.

Anyways! Rafe finished pre school last week, Damon finishes 1st grade this week, and they both finish up their soccer season next week! Then we are slowing it down a little before this baby comes.

This is good and bad.

Between pick up and drop off's and different school and soccer schedules, we are always busy!!! It's made this pregnancy FLY by. Like it's unreal that she's going to be here so soon. But now that this stuff is finishing up, I know these next few months are going to DRAG. And they already drag enough as it is at the end of pregnancy.

So I've been thinking of what I can do with the boys this summer before the baby gets here that would be fun, but not too hard for me to do with them. Before we know it baby sister will be here, then school starts back up again. It's crazy!

I'm glad it's summer and that I'll have some good time with the boys before she gets here, but I'm hoping it doesn't get too much hotter! Wishful thinking, I know. And i know there are probably so many people that hate me for saying it's too hot because this winter was so long and horrible, and everyones been waiting for it to warm up......but I'm totally that person that is fine with it being spring and 50/60 degreees forever. hahaha so don't hate me! It's just who I am.....and the pregnancy talking!

In other news, we got our yard in, that it's been so nice to look out my windows and not see tons of rock and weeds! we are about 90% of the way finished. We just need to lay some weed barrier and get some rock for the flower beds. It will be so nice to have a place to send the kids this summer. Damon's been so obsessed with soccer, and I love that he can play right out the back door. We just need some friends to come over and play to pass the days away! Hopefully it will be nice to slow down a little bit and just enjoy the last of this pregnancy, my boys, and some nice weather! But if you hear me complain about the heat just don't hate me! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment