Thursday, May 5, 2011

Well well well, if it isn't Cinco De Mayo...

A year ago today, I was sitting in the hospital. It's 12:35 right now, which means the Dr. was just making it in to break my water. In about 12 hours from now, I would be getting ready to go into the ER, and see my baby for the first time! I know I shouldn't hold a grudge against Cinco De Mayo,  I mean, it was my own fault that I chose to be induced! I thought everything would go fine. I can't tell you how often I think of this day. If I would have waited, would Damon had flipped on his own? Would I have been able to give birth to him instead of having a c-section? I run all these questions through my mind quite often, and you know, I really think it's my own fault because I was induced. But! Its in the past. My sweet baby is here and he's healthy and happy and that's all that matter.
So Cinco de Mayo, I've been bitter towards you and I'm sorry. Next year I'll be nicer and eat all the chips and salsa I possible can and wear a sombrero everywhere I go.

Tonight, we are going to a fiesta party for little Beckam Taylor. Our friends who were in the hospital with us at the same time having their baby, who actually was born on Cinco de mayo;) And tomorrow, we are having a party for little D! I'll post lots of Pics this weekend!


 DO NOT JUDGE ME! Ok I know that I look super chubby and like I'm hopped on on vicadin....but that's because I was. But, this is our good friends Zach and Deena and their little boy Beckam.
Proud Daddys;)

No comments:

Post a Comment