Friday, March 4, 2011

9 Month Checkup!

So today I took Damon in for a checkup! He's going to be 10 months on Sunday. He's getting so big! I can't believe how fast it goes! When we were waiting to go back, a woman with her 1 week old baby were sitting there and I couldn't believe how small she was! I can't even remember when Damon was that little it seems like!
So our little guy is as healthy as can be! He's 21.2 lbs and 29 in long. He's in the 50% for both height and weight and his head is 46 cm and he's in the 75% for that. He's just playing on the floor right now with his little toy that speaks spanish. He loves that thing. It always sounds like it's yelling at him though!
This morning he was dancing to Lady Gaga. It was soooo funny! He loves music! Last night I was working with him and his walking. He can stand up for a good 10 seconds by himself and he even took 2 little steps! Whenever I try to get him to walk he does this deep little growl and throws his arms down by his side and he just looks so determined! He seems to just be figuring it all out. It's so much fun! He's wearing this batman t shirt today and it's a 12 month size but it's kinda tight on his little belly. It looks so cute on him! I would post a pic but my camera's dead right now. Anyways! That's all I have for today! I hope you're all having a great Friday and have lots of fun things for the weekend! Dan and I will be celebrating our 2 yr anniversary tomorrow, so for those of you following this I'll have a fun post on Monday! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment