Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why Hello Friends!

I know it has been entirely too long since I have blogged. I am sorry! Things have been busy around here keeping up with a toddler, going to school, and being prego! I just finished up with some homework, laid down to take a nap, and had blogging on my mind. So here I am. You're welcome.
Here's the downside. I'm not cool enough to post pictures today. I know Damon's going to be waking up soon, so I just gotta give an update then I will take some pics and post them sometime in the near future;)
Life, as I said, has been busy lately. It seems like this year has flown by! This pregnancy has gone by so fast, I can't believe I'm 32 weeks already! This little guy is going to be here before I know it. And I still need to get his room ready. I just can't believe I'm going to be a mom. of. two. kids.  Serious? If you would have asked me 3 years ago where I saw myself now, I never would have said married and with two kids. I would have said, going to school getting my degree which.............IS HAPPENING! yay!!!!
I will finally be graduating from BYUI with my associates degree in general studies. I cannot tell you what a huge pain in my butt this has been! When I got married, I had around 18 credits. I've done the other 42 credits online. I HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Yes, it was convenient. Yes, it allowed me to finish. But holy crap, I am so glad to be DONE in just a few weeks. It has been so stressful trying to do everything and go to school. But I'm so glad that I stuck with it. There were so many times I wanted to quit and the words "it's just an associates" would play in my mind over and over again. But you know what, it's more than a lot of people have. and although it may seem little to some, it's a huge milestone for me. And I'm so glad that I have such a supporting and loving husband. Without him, it wouldn't have been possible. We are celebrating this! We are going to Rexburg on the 16th, and I will be walking and getting my 5 seconds of glory! Its going to be amazing! Hopefully my water doesn't break from my excitement! hahaha I will be 36 weeks, which is crazy to even think about.
Every weekend from here until January is packed full of things. This is going to make time go by even faster. As soon as Christmas is over, this little guy is going to be here any day. I'm so excited. Dan and I have talked a lot about what to name this baby and I think we are pretty solid on Dominic. We like that it goes with Damon so well, and we like the nickname Dom. So if you don't like it, don't tell me. haha We like it and that's all that matters. We also think we are going to stick to the same middle name as Dan's and Damons. Hulse. It sounds good with every name we like and it's kinda cute that all the boys in our little family will have that in common. Again, if you don't like that, don't tell me!
Damon is basically the bomb.com He is so much fun to have around. I can't get enough of that little boy! He is so funny! I can't wait to have two little boys following me around the house every day! Being a mom is the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's amazing how much you can love someone. Its a totally different love than how you love your spouse. I don't know how to explain it, but I'm sure you mom's out there know what I'm talking about!
Some of Damon's favorite things are:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse- He gets so excited when it comes on. it's the funniest thing! He loves the music and dances like a crazy man when it plays.
Phineas and Ferb- We all love this cartoon at the Morley house. It's so funny and Damon likes to watch it and has even started laughing at the funny parts.
Chapstick- He loves chapstick....I don't know why
Trucks- anything with wheels he can push around
Books- he loves turning the pages, but doesn't really let me read them to him unless he's super tired
Outside- He LOVES to go outside. All day long he takes me by my finger and walks me to the front door. I can take him outside for an hour, come in and thaw out, and he wants to go right back out! It's really kinda annoying haha
Shower time- He takes a shower almost everyday with either Dan or I. He loves to play with all the bottles and stand under the water. It used to scare me, but now I know he can handle it.
Damon is the sweetest boy ever. He gives hugs and pats your back, gives kisses, and is so helpful to pick things up off the floor for me;) He hardly ever throws fits, and if he does they are small. I'm sure the hard stuff is coming though! He's 18 months now, and just started nursery. He went for the whole time this last Sunday. I was so excited about that. He tends to be a little shy around a bunch of other kids.
His favorite words are:
Dad
Mom
But
What
Wow
What's that?
Oh crap.....yeah.. I have no clue where he got that;)
up
Every once and a while he mimics what we say, and he is jabbering ALL THE TIME! It's so cute. I'm so excited for him to have a little buddy to play with! Life might be crazy at the Morley house for a while, but It's going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. :) You are such a wonderful mom! And I can tell you love your little Damon and Dominic so much! :) I am so excited for you to have 2. Because I then can keep living through you! Hahahaha! My time will come when I am eating my own words! Congratulations on graduating!!! You have worked so hard for this. You deserve it! And I hope... hope... HOPE to see you as soon as possible! I miss you! If you ever come to Utah let me know!! :) Love ya Haley girl!

    ReplyDelete