Thursday, July 26, 2012

Trip to Rexburg!

Our trip to Rexburg was the bomb.com. Not too many people can say that about Rexburg, but we had such a fun time. We didn't do everything on my list that I wanted, but it's all good. We will be making more trips there in the not to distant future. My sister in law Brynne and my future brother in law will be living in Rexburg soon, and we are so dang excited! It will be so much fun having some of Dan's family close. We are already planning Thanksgiving together. I better learn how to cook between now and then;)
So the first thing we did when we got to Rexy was go to our pretzel spot, "We're Twisted". It hasn't changed a bit, and it was so good! Then we went to Matt's graduation, which was awesome. The speakers were so great, and I was actually able to get something out of the talks. At my graduation I was like, let's get this over with and the speakers were super boring. So that was awesome.  
The next day, we helped Matt's mom with a few little projects around the house then hit up the theater to get our Christian Bale fix. MMMMMMM, he is so fine. And that movie is awesome, if you haven't seen it. Go. Even if it's just for the eye candy. That night we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner which is always a good choice. Then around 10, Dan, Matt, and I went and got a snow cone. It was the perfect ending to our trip. I wasn't ready to go home yet. I was loving just relaxing and sleeping and not worrying about kids or anything else. I knew my kids were in good hands, so that made the trip so much more relaxing.
The day after we got back we had some friends come stay with us, the Heaths. They are so much fun. I really didn't know them too well before they came. Dustin and Dan's families are great friends and they grew up together. So it was fun to hear all the stories and get to know them better. Their little girls and Damon became great friends and it was so cute to see them interact. They left today and Damon keeps asking where Libey is. It's so cute how much he just bonded with those girls.
Today we went to the ENT Dr. for Rafe. His tongue has healed nicely. Tomorrow morning we go back for Dan and I to see about taking our tonsils out. I've always get horrible sore throats and so does Dan, so we just want to get them out. And since we haven't almost reached our max out of pocket for the year, we could be getting it done for free. Which is awesome. I scheduled about 4 more Dr. apt's too, so for the next month we have 1 apt every week.  Kind of crazy, but I just want to make sure we are all healthy;)
I'll post some cute pics of the boys later when I get a second!

No comments:

Post a Comment