Friday, January 18, 2013

Goals


I didn't set any for the new year, not officially anyways. Let me tell you what happened to my life once I had kids......my goals switched from things like getting in shape, cooking more, reading more, spending time with friends and family blah blah blah....to take a shower daily, change out of my sweats, stick to a schedule, and not loose my mind. I still have those original goals...but they are a little further down the list.
I am all for goals. I always set goals for myself throughout the year. I want to be a well rounded person and strive to learn new things. Since having kids my goals center around them. They are my world! I would do anything for them and I'm finding that I put myself and needs on the back burner. Which is fine, but I am going to mix it up a little bit this year. This is the first year since Dan and I have been married that I have started the year and not been pregnant or breastfeeding. So I feel like I can focus more on me now that the kids are getting more independent. We'll see how it goes.
There's a lot of things I want to accomplish, but life is constantly changing and getting more crazy by the day! There's something fun happening in my life, but I can't post about it yet. But I'm so excited for new opportunities and chances to reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment