Friday, May 2, 2014

Gall bladder stones

So for about a year I have been having some pretty severe pain in my stomach when I get stressed. So I finally took myself to the Dr. this week thinking I had an ulcer or something. He looked me over and decided I needed an ultra sound for my gall bladder. I kind of thought he was taking things a little too far because the pain isn't that bad that it could be something that serious. I had my ultra sound this morning and I totally went in thinking I was over reacting and this was going to be a waste of money. I got in the room and the tech started the ultra sound. Every time she went up by my ribs I got a sharp pain. That's when I figured.... Ok there has to be something wrong. And there is...... I have gall bladder stones. 
What? Me? I never get sick, I'm fairly healthy, and I'm only 24! Why am I getting these?
These are the questions I've been asking myself all day. Does anyone have any experience with this? How was your surgery? How was the pain before the surgery? Right now mine is bearable and it usually goes away. I'm hoping it will this time too. 
I'm just a little stressed about this whole thing and would love to hear some input from people that have had their gall bladder out or have gall bladder stones and all that good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment