Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Life Lately

I've been trying to soak up these last few weeks with my boys. Not that I won't be seeing them just as much when the baby comes, but adding a newborn is going to make life a little crazy for a while. And where we live, it's going to be getting cold soon. So a few weekends ago, my parents came to visit and we all jumped in the car and headed to yellowstone. It was most of our first times. It was so much fun! Dan and I decided to buy the year pass to all the national parks with the hopes that it will get us out of the house and do some exploring.







We saw old Faithful, and had some ice cream at the lodge. We walked around some of the docks to get a closer look at some of the hot pools. Then to top it off on our way out, we got stuck in a traffic jam for 45 minutes. There were a bunch of buffalo trying to cross the road and it took forever! We did get some cool up close and personal views of them though. But when you're stuck and your 3 year old is yelling from the back seat that he has to go #2....... 45 minutes is FOREVER! Luckily he held it;)

We went back just this last weekend. I have more pictures on my phone. I need to do a giant photo dump on here because I have so many pictures of stuff we've been doing. The weather was perfect this last weekend. The colors are changing and the drive was beautiful.  We went with Tim and his girlfriend, and when we got home Beth and David were here for the weekend. We had fun all weekend playing games and staying up late. The boys loved all the attention, and Dan and I like having other people to entertain the kids for a while. It was nice to have company to keep us busy and our minds off real life for a bit. That sounds dramatic, but you know when there's so much stress sometimes in life that the days just DDRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGGG by, having family here helps speed things up.

The baby is coming in just 10 more days. I can't wait to see his sweet face. But I am loving getting out and doing things with my little fam before life gets a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment