Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Busy 2012!

Hello friends! I just got on here and realized that Christmas was the last time since I have blogged! What the heck?! I'll give you a quick run down and maybe some pics too;)
Christmas was amazing! We loved watching Damon open his presents and stop to play with each one before moving on to the next. He got so spoiled between us and both sets of grandparents! He got lots of new toys and clothes. He got alot of new cars. He LOVES cars. That's all he plays with anymore. He's a boy through and through.



Oh and before Christmas, I graduated! Heck yes! So glad to be done for a while!
I was in my last month of pregnancy here, so don't judge me for that sweet chubby pregnancy face!

So the holidays were a blast! We spent a lot of time together as a family, enjoying our last little bit before baby came! I told myself that I would wait until new years and then I could start trying some stuff to get things going. Luckily, I didn't have to try too hard. I had my mom buy some castor oil and she came over and I was debating taking it. She took it with 3 or 4 of us and it worked like a charm every time. (If you're a hippie and are mumbling things under your breath about me even thinking about that.....you must have never been pregnant.) I'll keep this short and write the whole story on my other blog, www.mommybrigade.blogspot.com. So I just had to think about taking castor oil and my water broke. I went to the hospital. My contractions didn't really pick up so they started pitocin. and around 9 the next morning I had a sweet little baby boy in my arms!
Meet Rafe William Morley
7lb 11oz 21"
So for those who can't read that well or sound out letters, it's Rafe....pronounced like safe....(sorry if that seems harsh, you just wouldn't believe the way some people say his name. Really? Do I look like someone who would name my kid RAFAE? I don't even know a spelling for the way people say it!)
Rafe is the sweetest baby. We are so blessed to have two awesome little boys! Damon loves Rafe so much! He can't get enough of him and is always hugging and kissing on him. Rafe sometimes gets a little annoyed by it, but I love it! Damon has adjusted great! I really couldn't ask for it to be any different. It's not easy by any means, but it's easier than I was anticipating. 
So the last few months have flown by! Between Dr. apts and trips and just being a mother of 2 has kept be super busy. I enjoy days that I can stay home in my sweats and watch mickey mouse clubhouse with Damon and cuddle Rafe. Being a Mom is the best job ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment