Wednesday, June 26, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAN MY MAN!!!

It's the hubs birthday today, so I thought I'd dedicate a whole post to him;)
Let me tell you a few things about my man that I LOVE! I say a few because we would be here all day if I were to mention them all;)

Since day 1, I have been head over heels for this man. And it hasn't changed over the years, it just keeps getting stronger. We had a different kind of love when we were first married. When you add a few kids, it can change things. But in an amazing way! Seeing him as a Father to our kids has made me love him more and more. He is so great with them and they always want to be around him and play with him and wrestle and all that stuff! I hope our boys grow up to be exactly like Dan.

Dan and I have been through quite a bit over the last 4 years. He is always my sound board and will listen to me no matter how petty something is and give me advice. He's not one of those guys that will say what you want to shut you up, he actually cares about little things that I care about. And that has always meant a lot to me. He's always the first person I want to talk to. We still spend nights up late talking about our future and our kids and everything in between. Some of my favorite memories are staying up till 3 AM talking about our life together.
He's a romantic. I have always LOVED this about him. Girls, for the most part, are all hopeless romantics. I sure was! And Dan swept me off my feet with all the cheesy lines and romantic gestures I could handle. He still does the sweetest things just to show he loves me.
He is a pro when it comes to quoting movies. We literally communicate in movie quotes. It keeps things funny and light, which I like.  When i first met him and would hear him quote movies, I was like "Really?" but now I love it haha. There's never a dull moment. My favorite is when we say the same quote at the same time.
He is a hard worker! Every wife seems to say this about their husband, but that's a great quality for a man to have. He works so hard for our family and so that I can stay home with my boys. He is constantly trying to learn and better himself and our future. I'm a lucky lady!
Dan has amazed me since day one. I couldn't believe he actually had all the things on my "list" that I wanted in a husband. I thought I would never find a guy who could do that, but he did. And then some! He is the perfect guy for me and the perfect father to our kids! I love him so much and am so lucky to have such a great guy!
Happy Birthday Babe! I love you!!

                                        Our first real BF/GF pic together....So young.....and skinny
The day he proposed. This is the romantic side of him I'm talking about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment