Sunday, August 14, 2016

Damon turns 6!

Damon had his birthday on May 6th. I can't believe he's 6 years old already. Sometimes when I'm cuddling with Jag, I feel like I'm going back in time and snuggling Damon. It's the craziest feeling. 
Damon has grown so much this year. He LOVES school and has done so well in Kindergarten. I think it's made him feel like a big kid since he goes to school and rides the bus and has homework. He's definitely matured and he catches me off guard all the time. He takes on some responsibilities I didn't think about giving him for a few years. Like he takes out the garbages, then takes the bins to the road and brings them in when he gets home from school. He asked to do it one day and just kept at it. Lately he's been trying really hard to help with chores and get himself ready for school. The boy loves to be independent. I love it. He's such a great kid. 
6 things I LOVE about Damon
1. He always eats what I make for dinner and loves my cooking.
2. He is such a good and protective older brother. 
3. He is nice to everyone.
4. He is a little genius and tries so hard at school. I hope he never stops loving to learn!
5. He is my right hand. I very rarely have to ask him twice to do something. He's always quick to help me out.
6. He is becoming quite the little artist! He loves to draw and paint. He surprises me with some of the stuff he can draw! 

I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, kinder boy to set the example for his brothers. He is one of a kind! 

Happy birthday Damon! We love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment