Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boo at the Zoo

Each year, Dan's work runs some booth's for Boo at the Zoo. This means that we get to go to the zoo, dressed like pirates, for free. Which is awesome. And Damon loved everything....but the costume. Here's some proof.
He hated it! So he picked his nose instead? ;)

                                                   Damon's screaming scared poor Rafe
                                                                      Pirate Rafe
                                                   I had to draw this on while he was sleeping
Pirate Family, Yes I realize those stripes do NOT help my "situation"


Matching Pirates
The zoo is beautiful in the fall

Photo Booth


Going down the slide!


We had so much fun! Damon loved the Giraffe's, Lions, and Tigers. I was glad he was interested in the animals to take his mind off his pirate costume. He didn't know that I drew his goatee on, so when we got home and he saw it he was totally freaked out. That might have been my favorite part of the night haha it was soo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment